How our auctions work.
We run our own auctions through our site. It's not quite as fancy as some of the other online auctions, but it works pretty smoothly.
To get started, you need to do the following:
- Set up an account for yourself. That's easy and fast to do. You must have an account to view auctions or bid on auction items. In fact, to buy ANYTHING from our site, you must first set up an account. You will receive e-mail notifications about your registration/approval.
- Once you have an account, you simply log in to participate. Go to the auction area, and click through to the details of an item you're interested in. You can place a bid or simply see current bids.
- Note this important difference about bidding on our site and many other online auction sites. The bid amount you enter will INSTANTLY become the top amount you're willing to pay. For example, if you view an item that has a current bid of $5 and you bid $10, then your bid will show up as $10. Our system does NOT go up incrementally. If you want to place a bid of $6 to top the $5 bid, you can do so. Any bid placed must be at least $1 more than the current bid.
- Our system will notify you about the bidding process via e-mail...when you place a bid, when someone outbids you on an item and when you win an auction.
- Auctions are subject to all terms and conditions (including, but not limited to, shipping costs) that are stated in the auction description.
If you have any other questions that aren't addressed here, please contact us.