Not logged in
© Copyright 2007-2017
All rights Reserved.
and you're just
in time to save!
Rules for this sale are simple:
- Until June 25, purchase $400 or more worth
of our BLH (Hiwin HG equivalent) carriages and rails and you'll
be rewarded with a 10% discount.
- Discount applies to our regular prices as
posted on the site.
- Discount will be calculated on your total
order of BLH items. It can be one size or it can be a combination
- The discount will be shown at your cart and
at checkout. No codes are required.
- Discount may not be used retroactively on
orders already placed.
Here is a reminder of some
of the important points about the BLH materials.
- The BLH offering is roughly 1/2 the cost of current-production
Hiwin, and it is priced equivalent to or slightly lower than what
we sold the Legacy Hiwin AG and LG for.
- Our BLH carriages and rails are made in China. We are not in
any way trying to cloak that. However, they are made in an ISO
9001:2000 factory, and we are confident in the quality and consistency
of the product. We stand behind it.
As we searched for a manufacturing partner we learned that there
are lots of unscrupulous folks out there who are producing Hiwin
look-alike items...right down to the colors and engraved part
numbers. Worse, they are selling through ebay and other venues
obviously with the intent to fool customers that they're getting
the real thing. We're not out to try and fool anyone. We want
you to know exactly what you are getting.
- Currently we sell products in 15mm, 20mm, 25mm and 30mm sizes.
Those are the most popular sizes for most machine builders.
- Our BLH line is dimensionally equivalent to Hiwin HG, and components
are interchangeable with Hiwin HG. This second point is
HUGE. Literally you can take one of our BLH15N carriages and replace
a Hiwin HGH15CA carriage...or vice versa. For all of these materials
we are offering, you can literally swap things around with current-production
Hiwin. We believe this is important because it means you should
never find yourself the victim of obsolescence.
- We're stocking a huge amount of product in our North Carolina
warehouse...many hundreds of carriages and many hundreds of 4000mm
rails. That means we can get stuff to you fast. We also are experts
in rail cutting, and we'll provide you exactly what you need.
No longer do you have to work around some arbitrary rail lengths
that someone happens to have listed on ebay.
- Ready to take a look at what's available and get pricing? CLICK
HERE. Note that we have PDF support documents you can
download either below or when you are in the store. If you have
any questions, just contact us.
| checkout | email